Monday 18 June 2012

Homemade Toothpaste

Mothering Life is a great page on facebook set up by Donna Marie to share her ideas about natural living and mothering. Today she shared her recipe for making your own toothpaste so you can be a 100% sure about what you are using:




"Just when I sat back satisfied that our toothpaste was Fluoride Free, I learned about Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, I searched more and wondered why artificial sweeteners make an appearance in Free from products, and then I wondered "why don't I do this myself?" discovering it's oh so easy, and far more satisfying to put the few ingredients in myself :) I used:


1 Cup of Organic Coconut Oil 
1/2 Cup Bicarbonate Soda
4 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Pinch of Organic Sea Salt

Coconut Oil is a Natural Teeth Whitener and prevents Teeth Decay - promoting Strong Teeth
Bicarbonate Soda , Cleans our teeth - removing plaque and freshning our breath!
Sea Salt is full of minerals and is antibacterial
Peppermint Oil i've added simply for flavour

Try it yourself and Enjoy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think,i really appreciate any feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...