Thursday 27 May 2010

Once....is all it takes


I saw the film ONCE this evening and completely fell in love with it and the music.

One of my favourite songs from the film is "Falling Slowly"  It reminds me that that i am so lucky to have experienced great love in my life and the fact that i am with my greatest love, my darling husband is just the best thing ever. I think huge inspiration can be found within love and within a great relationship. This april my husband and i celebrated 10 years of being together and it will be 3 years this year of being married. It is a great love affair and i never want it to end. I remember the first moment when i fell in love with him, or when i realised that i had, as there were many moments where i seemed to wake to the light and warmth and love in him. He was the first man who i could be completely myself with and with whom i felt home. He was the first man who i felt truly saw me. Friends have asked when was the moment that we realised we were together, that we were a couple. Well we never talked about it, it just was, it just happened because it felt right and although there have been difficult times we have always come through it because of this deep love, connection and crucially a sense of humour. He is the best person to have a giggle with and to make me laugh at myself.......thank god! Thank you Andreas i love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think,i really appreciate any feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...