Sunday 20 December 2009

Lighting up your world


Photograph by Olivia Mann 

At this time in the year, when the light of each day is so short and the skies are frequently grey, it seems doubly, perhaps tripely important to make sure that there is enough light in our lives. By this i don't just mean light from the sun, which is something that we all crave, but taking time to celebrate the good things in life and doing things that are life enhancing and that make us feel good. For me it can be simple things like lighting this beautiful lantern that just makes me smile and feel incredibly happy each time i see it shining out into the dark on our front porch. But it can also be important things like spending time with great friends who lift my spirits and remind me that life can be exceptionally wonderful. I think that is vital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think,i really appreciate any feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...