Sunday 10 October 2010

Gifts and wishes

I adore the website Cox and Cox and go to it for inspiration and gifts whenever i remember to. Here are a few things that i have been coveting recently, but i could purchase almost anything from their site!

We bought this wooden peg rack with the days of the week for a friends wedding present last summer and have wanted one of our own ever since.

I love these wooden signs and could have them all over the house, if it wasn't overdoing it a little. I particularly like this one.


I love to use butterflies to decorate things and have used them in my hair, to decorate presents and around the house. I found some gorgeous ones on long wires for a friends wedding to finish her beautiful table decorations.  But these magnetic butterflies, pictured above, would be so useful for any occasion as they can be fixed easily to any thin surface.


I would love to wrap Theodore up in this gorgeous throw.


This wire post box would be so useful to keep any letters that we have received recently and to tidy up our hallway.

Beautiful lights to add some extra sparkle at this time of year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think,i really appreciate any feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...